The Tooele Women's Virtual Business Center is dedicated to providing women business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs the resources and training they need to grow their businesses or start new ones.
- Tooele Valley Small Business Development Center - SBDC - A personally guided one stop access to all of the following resources below in Tooele Valley
- Governors Office of Economic Development - GOED - Entire array of programs for businesses through the State of Utah
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership Center - MEP - Customized services to improve all aspects of manufacturing
- Veterans Business Resource Center - Assistance for veteran owned businesses
- SCORE - Business mentoring and coaching
- SBA - Loans and small business support
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center - PTAC - Assistance in contracting with the Government
- World Trade Center Utah - Export business assistance
- Utah Micro Loan Fund - Low-interest business loans for entrepreneurs in start-up & existing businesses that do not qualify for traditional funding sources
- Custom Fit - Grants to For profit businesses for training
- Business Network Internation - BNI - A local networking group for business owners
- Women in Business - A free, local networking group for local women in business
Tooele Women Rock Business!
Have an idea for a business but not sure where to start? Are you already in business and want to branch out into multiple revenue streams? The Build Your Dream Company course can help you reach your goals. Listen to other entrepreneurs as they talk about their struggles and achievements and follow along with practice exercises designed to help you move your business forward. The course is online, self-paced, and can be completed from the comfort of your living room.
Get started today!
- SBA Online Small Business Training – Recorded Webinars and Videos: Start, Manage and Finance a Business, Government Contracting; Green Business; Disaster Preparedness; Record-keeping; Buy/Sell; Attracting Investors.
- SBA Build Your Business Plan – A step-by-step tool to assist you in writing your business plan from start to finish.
IRS Online Learning – Tutorials, Videos, Webinars on Demand and other Federal Tax Training Tools.
- IRS Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop – Nine interactive lessons designed to help new small business owners learn their tax rights and responsibilities.
- AARP Webinars – Live and recorded include Starting a Business, Franchising Your Business, Social Media 101, Q & A with mentors, and Avoiding Frauds & Scams.
- FranNet Franchise Webinars – Professional business consultants helping entrepreneurs find the best franchise opportunities.
- Export.gov – A basic guide to exporting for businesses.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – This website quickly connects Veteran entrepreneurs to relevant “best practices” and information.
The Women's Business Center, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit division of the Salt Lake Chamber, is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.