What a fabulous event! It was so great to see so many new faces attend this event.
Thank You to all of you who cam out and either represented a booth, volunteered or were a guest at this event. Please look for the after survey as we are always trying to improve.
For those that missed us be sure to watch for next years information.
Thank You - we appreciate your support of all the Chamber events!
We are excited to announce this year’s Taste of Our County, Business and Career Showcase! Attached you will find the brochure with further information and application to reserve your booth space at this amazing event. We hope you see the value in showing casing your business to the residents of Tooele County as we strive to encourage the Shop Local mentality. I have listed below the highlights of this year’s event for your easy review:
- NEW LOCATION – The Benson Gristmill will be hosting this event!
- Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Time: 3pm - 7pm
- NEW THIS YEAR – Job Fair! We live here and play here why not work here!!! Booth fee is $25.
- Business Expo booth fee remains at $25 for Chamber members.
- Taste of Tooele will be bigger than years past.
- SPECIAL GUEST- Lt Governor Cox will be here presenting the World Trade 25,000 job initiative and explaining how his office can help your business grow and think internationally!
We still have a couple of sponsorship levels available and encourage you to review them sooner rather than later as print deadlines are fast approaching – August 18th.
A special thanks to our current sponsors:
Silver – Tooele Medical group, Insurance Network, American United Federal Credit Union, Cargill Salt
Bronze - Tooele County Association of Realtors, H & R Block, Detroit Diesel, Cabela's, Casey Walker Investments, Chartway Federal Credit Union
We look forward to hearing from you soon to place your reservation!!!